The Gospel

“If you believe what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don’t like, it is not the Gospel you believe, but yourself.”

St. Augustine of Hippo

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Christian. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Gospel

1. Diana Cave says:

Too true! Thanks for this reminder.

Every blessing to you.

2. timbob says:

Hi Peter. Just stopping by. I pray that all is going well in your household.

Blessings always in Jesus name.

timbob

3. Peter says:

Yes Timbob, thank you. And with you? Did you get that email I send a while back?

4. timbob says:

Hi peter. Just shecking in as I do periodically. I pray that all is going well with you and your family.

Blessings always in Jesus name.

timbob

5. Peter says:

All is well, thank you Timbob. Not blogging a lot recently, as you may have noticed. How are things with you and yours?

6. Richard says:

Peter,
    So true! We must take and swallow the whole Gospel.
    Thanks Bro

7. Peter says:

You’re most welcome 🙂

8. Richard says:

Peter,
    Just dropping in to say Hi. Hope all is well.
    If you think of it, drop me an e-mail and let me know if anything is happening on that house that the Lord had shown to you. A community place.

God’s blessings to you!
    Richard

9. Peter says:

Will do just as soon as possible. Got to be very busy with church stuff at the moment!

10. timbob says:

Good morning. Just checking in. I miss hearing from you and i pray that all is well with you and your family.

Blessings always in Jesus name.

timbob

11. Peter says:

Hello Timbob! I still have your blog in bloglines, but I just don’t have enough time in the day to visit properly, sorry!

I Hope that I might post some things on here from time to time; my Church responsibilities have been keeping me busy though.

Blessings on you and yours,

Peter

12. Daniel says:

I LOVE this quote – I have heard it attributed to Augustine a couple of times and so I frequently use it in conversation, but I don’t know the source document – any ideas where it comes from?

13. Peter says:

I’m afraid not – just that it is attributed to St Augustine!

Blessings,