Her Majesty is not amused with our Rowan

Could…not…resist the image. Blame Michael Daley. I do.

Not amused

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Anglican. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Her Majesty is not amused with our Rowan

1. Wendy says:

Peter,

I’m shocked at you born and brought up in England !!

It is cute I will admit the picture I hope she reappoints a New Archbishop some one who will stand up for the Gospel of Jesus Christ !!!!!

In our Religion page today there is a article about

Oxford debates Muslim call to prayer
    by Georgins Cooper Oxford England

What Next !!!!!

Wendy

2. white rabbit says:

Peter,
    Finally a way of getting rid of the bishops.

3. Dan says:

The Queen on the 1st day of bishop hunting season.
    Maybe the Queen will appoint Akinola as the new ABC.

4. Kate says:

I doubt it very much. ++York is much more likely, don’t you think?

5. Peter says:

Wendy, us British do have an irreverant sense of humour 😉

It would be appropriate, don’t you think white rabbit?

Dan / Kate – or perhaps she’ll just get rid of the whole lot of ’em? 🙂

6. Diana says:

After all she the defender of the Faith!

7. Wendy says:

Peter,

I do enjoy your sense of humor I grow up around it as my Dad’s side were all born in England and raised in England !!

Blessings

Wendy

8. Peter says:

Heh, really – it wouldn’t be a bad idea to defend the faith in that way 😉

Us British will poke fun at anything and everybody, especially ourselves, heh.

9. faithwalk says:

Now this was good for a laugh, comments and all! 🙂

I suppose that’s one way to defend the faith, and rid the country of the apostates; but hm, not so certain the Lord would approve! 😉

You’ve been on my heart much of late Peter; how goes the job and life in Canada? The thought of community grows in our hearts and I think of it daily, pondering what the Lord has in store.

Please, do write and fill us in on what’s up, what you and Ruthy are hearing from the Lord. We are counting the days until our release, much like those in prison. Ouch, that’s not a pleasant analogy but appropriate in some ways, though not completely.

Be blessed in all you do, and keep the vision ever before you! Jesus love and grace to you and the Lillington clan always!

Susan

10. Peter says:

We should talk again soon Susan, I’ve been rather busy lately!

Blessings,